Win $200 by Designing This Year’s DH and XC BC Cup Poster »http://www.graphiccompetitions.com/jump.php?contest=cycling-bc-poster-contest
i dont`t list this because its a great competition but i think cycling has to be promoted as much as possible so why not like that…..
Win $200 by Designing This Year’s DH and XC BC Cup Poster!
Cycling BC is calling all graphic designers to create a unique, eye-catching poster promoting this year’s DH & XC BC Cup Circuit. Enter to win $200 CAD cash and the chance to have your poster showcased in selected bike shops along the BC Cup circuit!
British Columbia is known as the “mountain bike mecca” by mountain bikers around the world, so why not be the one who creates the poster showcasing the epic adventures that mountain biking in BC brings!
Your work should reflect the exhilarating, heart pumping excitement of mountain biking in BC.
Here are the specific details that you should follow:
* Include the Cycling BC Mountain Biking logo (full-colour required and can be downloaded here)
* Poster size should be 11×17 (legal size paper)
* Dates of all Mountain Bike BC Cup Races in 2012
* Dates and locations of all Mountain Bike BC Cup Race (PDF can be downloaded here).
* “Cycling BC presents the 2012 Mountain Bike BC Cup Circuit”
* If using an image of a rider, remove all distinguishing marks, sponsors, plate number and logos.
- Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with “BC CUP Poster” in the subject line. (if it’s a big file, e-mail a link to download it from.)
- Submissions should be a full color, high resolution Press-Ready PDF (all fonts outlined).
- You should be able to provide the InDesign or Adobe Illustrator files.
- Design for 11×17 inches, but also be able to scale (with tweaks) to various sizes:
1. Handbill (4.5in x 5.5in)
2. Website banner (approx. 290px x 323px)
Deadline: All entries must be received no later than 9am Monday, April 23 2012.
Winner: Announced on Tuesday, April 24 2012.
Entry fee: FREE